Lucky Strike Motorcycle Leather Suit
Lucky Strike Motorcycle Leather Suit Specifications and Construction Details:
••• Suit is manufactured with high quality selected leather, which is specially made for motorbike suit.
• Internally shoulder, elbow and knee CE approved protection is applied.
• Foam padding is applied to the elbow and knee to reduce the impact of the crash.
• The sleeves are pre-curved for best riding position.
• Critical places of suit are dual and triple stitched for suit durability.
• YKK zipper is applied to securely close the suit.
• Dual density armors (removable) are used to protect the shoulders, elbows, and knees.
• A dual density spine protector (removable) is used for protect the back.
• Suit have removable knee sliders.
• For extra safety, rubber padding is applied to critical parts. (Optional)
• For the Safety of neck and backbone added the Aerodynamic extended speed hump. (Optional)
Lucky Strike Motorcycle Leather Suit Outer Shell:
••• Suit is manufactured from high quality top grain cowhide leather with a thickness of 1.2mm to 1.3mm.
• Stretch Kevlar is applied to specific places of the sleeves, crotch and cuffs to make the suit comfortable and flexible.
• Stretch panel is also placed between the legs, knees to the ankles, to make the suit as maximum comfortable and flexibility.
• For external protection CE Approved Protectors are placed on shoulder, elbow and knee.
• The suit has front, cuffs and calf YKK zips for easy wearing and closing.
• Velcro straps are placed on the neck cuff and calf to keep the suit zips tightly closed.
• The knee sliders are attached with velcro.
• Soft neoprene is added in collar and cuffs construction according to the design of the suit.
• The suit is stitched with high quality nylon thread to strengthen it.
Lucky Strike Motorcycle Leather Suit Inner Shell:
••• Polyester mesh lining is applied inside the suit.
• Inside the suit, dual density removable armor CE approved is fitted on the shoulder, elbow and knee.
• Inside the suit, dual density spine protector (removable) is used for protect the back.
• Inside the suit, for the safety of neck and backbone added the Aerodynamic extended speed hump. (Optional)
• Inside the suit, a pocket of mesh is also attached to the left side.